Terms & Conditions
The parcel usually reach at your doorstep within 1 to 3 working days after payment is verified. (within Malaysia)
If there's any package returned to Primocon due to the customer's error in mailing address submitted (incorrect/insufficient address), the customer is responsible to bear the shipping cost for re-delivery.
Primocon shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any shipment or delayed delivery.
We do ship worldwide too. Our website system does support shipping to Singapore currently with two options of delivery methods.
Besides Singapore, all international orders are shipped using EMS only at this moment.
EMS is the Malaysia's Express Mail Service which is the more reliable and safer, it takes 3 to 5 working days to reach your doorstep. Signature is required upon delivery. Both services will be provided with tracking number once shipped.
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for postage quote as it might be vary for different location and quantity of order.
Please note the delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
- Free delivery within Malaysia via PosLaju
- RM25 or RM45 to Singapore via 2 different shipping options.
Please be noted that international shipments may be subjected to import taxes/duties, broker charges and custom fee, which are levied once your parcel has reached the country of destination. Policies of the custom duties/taxes might be vary in different countries. Recipient is responsible for the charges. Please contact the custom office at your country more further details and assistance.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES
Primocon (Gorgeous-i Store Trading) do not accept any request for return/refund for the items sold.
The goods received within 3 working days are exchangeable only if the product has found been defected. The first day of the 3-days period started from the day of the products arrived at your doorstep. The definition of defects are as follows:
- Lens was torn or broken in SEALED bottle
- Lens was in odd shape in SEALED bottle
- Lens was expired in SEALED bottle
- Discounts are only valid if the voucher codes (promo code) are entered before checkout.
- All discount codes which are used cannot be reinstated if order are cancelled, except our package discount code as per stated in homepage which is available in every single purchase.
- All payments has to be made through online banking, eGHL (for order within Malaysia, while international order may proceed with Credit Card option) or Paypal (worldwide order), which is linked from our shopping cart.
- Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
- All orders will be automatically cancelled after 2 hours of non-payment.
- All cancelled orders cannot be reversed.
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
- Due to security reasons our customer service are unable to make any amendments after you have confirmed your order.
This is because our warehouse moves really fast in order to ship your parcels as soon as they are confirmed.
- Our customer service team are not able to catch up with that and hence, unable to amend your orders.
- If an order is cancelled , no cash refund is offered.
CURRENCY & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
For delivery outside Malaysia, payments will be automatically be converted to USD.
Every effort will be made to fulfill orders placed with Primocon, but no member shall be liable to any person if Primocon is unable to or declines to supply a product for any reason whatsoever.
We reserves the right to limit quantities able to be ordered by, or delivered to, buyers. If an order is reduced in accordance with this clause, the price payable by the Customer for that order will be adjusted accordingly.
We may delay dispatch of orders due to stock availability.
- Please check the expiry date of our products on its label.
- Once unsealed the vial, you are advised to dispose it within 1-3 months time due to hygiene purpose.
- Ensure your hands are washed and clean before wearing/touch the contact lenses.
- Clean the lens case with lens solution only, change the lens solution soaked in lens case with lenses regularly at least 2-3 days once.
- Wash the lenses before and after wearing with lens solution only, and soak the lenses into lens cases with lens solution only.
- Never wash/soak/pour the lenses with water.
You may check out lens care instruction in details by referring to our IG/FB update/timeline/post.
Primocon reserves all right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions. [last updated 11 June 2020]